Work type: Full Time Location: Stockholm - Discipline: Software Development Contact name: Joe Grimes Contact email: [email protected]
Posted date: 14-Nov-2023
Senior Backend Java Developer - Stockholm-based - Permanent - Online Gaming
I am currently representing an exciting backend position with one of Sweden's leading gaming software organisations who have rapidly expanded their global workspan over the last twelve months.
This is a perfect opportunity for either a backend developer looking for their next step upwards in terms of career progression and technical development or an established Java expert who is passionate about creating a real change in one of the world's leading industries today.
Since their conception in 2016, this software business has journeyed from a fast Sweden coverage to becoming a key international player for the future of online gaming. As this industry becomes more and more dominant in the technological age, the business provides innovative product solutions in order to enable clients to compete effectively with customer demands.
The backend team (currently consisting of 6-7 people) handle all of the architecture, testing and development for customers all over the world. The goal at the moment is to build further intensive cloud-based systems in a micro service architecture.
- Substantially contribute to building structured backend systems for new and existing clients.
- Construct efficent backend applications using Java alongside the team members and autonomously when needed.
- Evalute and find different approaches to gaming software and use the latest state-of-the-art technologies for the future development of the company.
- Liaise with clients and identify any problems with existing applications to maintain relationships and systems.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent Java skills with a strong understanding of application frameworks like Spring Boot.
- Experience in maintaining systems with users of minimum 10K per day.
- Good knowledge of release processes and all the steps involved.
- Knowledge in distribution systems.
- Good knowledge in building transaction systems is a big plus.
- Elasticsearch knowledge is a bonus, but not essential
What you will receive:
- Learning & Responsibility: Joining this business means joining a team where the possibilities to learn from amazing colleagues and assume responsibility are endless.
- Team outings: Trips to Malta and Oktoberfest in Munich. And occasional karaoke nights and saké tasting. Just a few of the incentives the team takes part in.
- Competitive salary package: They offer the right candidates a very competitive compensation package.
What to do now:
If you are interested, apply today or get in touch on [email protected] for more information!