What makes us QlikQlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you! About the teamWe are a team of front-end stars based in Lund and we mainly work on data visualization components, create and maintain visualizations and functionality surrounding them in Qlik Sense. We contribute to Qlik's open-source libraries Picasso and Nebula which are used as the backbone of our visualizations. If you want to work in a multicultural helpful team environment and are passionate about front-end you will definitely enjoy working with us! Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Contribute clean and beautiful code to our ongoing and future projects, and help others do the same.
- Participate in feature development from design and planning to go live in our cloud environment.
- Contribute to the future of frontend in the team and at Qlik by being an active voice in our developer community.
- Collaboration with the team, architects, designers, other developers, and stakeholders.
- Help maintain our legacy codebase.
Competencies and skills:The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Experience from working with AngularJS
- Experience with visualizations
- Understanding of micro frontend
- Understanding of microservice architecture, from a service and a front-end perspective
Experience & QualificationsDesired experience with a successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- 4+ years of experience from working in the field.
- Lead developer experience is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Data visualizations
EducationRelevant university degree. LocationLund, Sweden. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment. About Qlik
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik - Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward.
- Competitive Benefits Package - private health insurance, discounted gym memberships, subsidized on-site massage, subsidized group leisure activities, wellness grant, company enhanced parental leave, generous vacation days, Employee Assistance Program…and more.
- Breakfast/fresh fruit/monthly fika and a restaurant with our own chefs (variety of subsidized lunches).
- Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
- In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Curious about our R&D opportunities? Check out our R&D careers page here!
- Visit our LinkedIn and Youtube and follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik / @lifeatqliklund or Twitter @Qlik for more interesting insights into Qlik!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.